A Picture a Day

Feburary 1, 2011 to January 31, 2012

View the creative progress over one year of two people (Dan & Robin) who will post a photograph every day and blog about the experience.

Email us at cherrylime2011@gmail.com

Some people have wondered why "Cherry Lime"... Michigan produces cherries, and Florida produces limes. Dan MacKillop is from Michigan and Robin Anderson is from Florida, hence Cherry Lime :-)


Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 293 - Robin

Today's post is of the same photograph from three different perspectives:
  • Realistic
  • Rabbit Hole
  • Small world
Each photograph has a very different look and I would use each in different situations.   I am curious what other people like.  If you feel compelled to respond, please send me an email at: cherrylime2011@gmail.com

I also want to give credit to the person who taught me how to create these cool distortions in Photoshop.  Thanks Jill.  You can link to the article at http://jill-of-alltrades.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Create-a-Small-World-A-Photoshop-Tutorial.

Also, check out her blog at http://aphotoaday-saanva.blogspot.com/search/label/photoshop 

Canon EOS 50 D 18-135mm lens, focal length 18mm, f 22, 1/60, ISO 100  11/21/11-R


2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    I'm so happy you are able to do this beautifully! Wonderful!
    Maybe you would like to link to my hub about small world?
    All the best!
    Jill/Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robin,
    Thank you so much! I'm also going to link up our two blogs.

    You know what, I started my photo blog as a 365 days project that's why I named it as "a photo a day". However, there was a time when I had to be away for more than a week. I was not able to keep up after that. Hahaha!

    So good luck on your 365 days! I'm sure you will succeed where I failed.

    I also joined you blog now.

    See you around!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be viewed by the blog owners before being posted.